Get Clients Now!A 28-Day Marketing Program for Professionals and Consultants
by C. J. Hayden
Want to get your coaching practice off the ground, or ramp up the number of clients you serve? Contained within the covers of this deceptively simple paperback book is a complete marketing and sales system for coaches, consultants, and anyone who needs to market a service business.
Get Clients Now! is packed with great client-attracting tools that will help readers inject their marketing efforts with energy and enthusiasm, design an effective plan of action, and increase their client base in just 28 days. Using the author’s reader-friendly approach, straightforward tips, and specific techniques, readers will:
• overcome "analysis paralysis" and determine exactly what they need to do first—and every step of the way
• make their voices heard and their services stand out in a crowd
• create customized, affordable, reusable, and realistic marketing plans.
If you are ready to stop sitting in your home office wondering if you'll succeed and start coaching, this book is a great place to start.
Price $19.95 19.95
- You May Also Like:
Get Clients Now! - Details
Get Clients Now!Rating:
This is an excellent guide to selling your services for independent coaches and consultants. In addition to helping you develop a month-long action plan to jump-start your practice, the book covers:
- Which marketing approaches really work
- Developing a selling system with an action plan that works for you
- Strategies for finding more prospective clients
- Practical ways to convert more prospects to clients
The book helps you identify where your efforts to fill your practice are breaking down, and provides practical tips for addressing the most common problems.
About the Author
C. J. HAYDEN (San Francisco, CA) is a Certified Professional & Personal Coach, seminar leader, and popular speaker. She is the principal of Wings Business Coaching, a firm that teaches people in business to make more money with less effort.
You May Also Like:
Complete Presenter's Package--Electronic Download
Watch a Video Review
Train others in life purpose discovery skills with the Level III Life Coach Training Tele-Course Presenter's Package. This open source coach training class from Coach22 provides eight weeks of advanced, interactive training designed to follow a Level II course like The Level II Coach Training Intensive. (Click here to see all training levels). Built around the Christian Life Coaching Handbook by Tony Stoltzfus, this Presenter's Package includes everything you need to offer the course:
- Complete Presenter's Outlines with explanatory comments and learning objectives, keyed to the Handbook
- A Presenter's Guide with info on how to set up and promote the course
- A Participant's Package with course schedule, sign-up form, peer session outlines and other participant info
- A customizable, color E-Brochure for promoting your course to participants (view e-brochure)
The Open Source format (Electronic Download) means you can train royalty free and customize them to suit your organization's needs. Please note: this is not a self-study course, but a set of resources for teaching coaching to others!
Books, DVDs and Promotional Materials
Watch a Video Review
Read an In-Depth Review
Peer Coach Training can help you build lasting, accountable peer relationships in your church, small group or team. Or, it can be the perfect way to offer introductory Christian coaching skills training. This Facilitator's Package includes everything a leader needs to offer Peer Coach Training in his or her group. The course includes an orientation plus eight 60- to 75-minute coach training sessions. A typical session features a short teaching segment plus a demonstration of a coaching skill, a debriefing time, and an application exercise where peers practice with each other. Several flexible schedules are provided for various workshop or classroom formats. (The workshop options eliminate the peer relationship component and focus solely on developing Christian coaching skills.)