LMI Registration PageRegister here for an amazing experience with Leadership MetaFormation! Payment processing is handled through our partner site, Coach22.com.
If you want to be certified by LMI you need to add the certification fee to your registration! From the item detail page or in your cart choose "Course + Certification Fee" from the drop down menu.
Relating from the Heart is a powerful 3.5-day workshop experience exploring how God works transformation in us from the inside out. This intensive course (3.5 day workshop and 8 weeks of follow-up) includes everything listed in the "What You Get" section. This course is limited to 32 participants to allow a high level of interaction, and some pre-work is required. Registration ends October 13th and the early bird rate ends September 15th so sign up now!
Each LMI core course includes:
- A highly-interactive, 3.5-day workshop experience that uses learning games, demos, hands-on practice and debriefing to create an incredible learning environment
- Personally taught by highly-sought-after coach trainer Tony Stoltzfus
- Limited to 32 participants so you'll get lots of personal contact with Tony and our team
- An amazing "Taste of Heaven" encounter using staging, original music, actors, dance, and more starts your transformation
- You'll join a band of four teammates and form deep, ongoing relationships in the workshop and beyond
- Eight follow-up sessions (that you schedule with your team) that help you apply what you're learning
- Workshop manual and follow-up guide
- Opportunity to become Certified in Coaching the Heart (requires additional certification fee).
If you have questions e-mail Office@Meta-Formation.com.
Get your coaching certification through LMI! We offer two programs: a Full Certification for those new to coaching and a Continuing Ed option for those who already have a coaching certificate. Here’s what's required for the Continuing Ed option:
- Complete three LMI core courses: Transforming the Heart, Living from the Heart and Coaching the Heart (taken in any order).
- Pass a quiz after each course.
- Do the oral final exam (taped appointment review).
- Read the required books.
The full certification program has all the above plus the following:
- The 12-week Foundations in Coaching tele-course to ground you in traditional coaching techniques like listening, asking, and action-planning.
- Pass a quiz after the course.
For information on certification cost and details about requirements and what you get, visit our certification page.
Next Course begins week of September 12, 2017 (10 am PST)
Sign-up deadline September 1st. View our Training Calendar for additional dates.
The Foundations of Coaching course introduces you to the fundamental disciplines, skills and heart of Christian coaching. Based on the widely-used book Leadership Coaching by Tony Stoltzfus, it teaches the basics of the coaching approach: goals-setting, action-planning, the coaching funnel model of a conversation, active listening, and the powerful asking techniques all coaches use. While required for those pursuing the LMI Coaching the Heart Certification, it is also a great fit for those who just want to pick up more of the basic skills that form the backdrop to LMI's core workshops.
The 12, one-hour sessions are delivered by phone over 12 weeks, so you can participate from anywhere in the world. You'll enjoy interacting with others on the same journey as you are, practicing what you are learning with a peer partner, and listen to live and recorded coaching demos that show you what you are reading about.
Living from the Heart is an amazing 3.5-day experience of meeting God in your life story and finding he has been involved in your life in ways you never dreamed. This intensive course (3.5 day workshop and 8-weeks of follow-up) includes everything listed under the "What You Get" section. This course is limited to 32 participants to allow a high level of interaction.
Early bird rate good through December 30th. Registration closes January 25th.
There are two certification options: a continuing ed program for those who already have a coaching credential, and a full certification for those who are starting from scratch. Complete info on the certification program is available on our certification page. If you have questions, e-mail us or give us a call!
Required books for the certification program can be purchased here.
Purchase this item only if you are ready to take your final exam for LMI Coaching the Heart Certification. Before you take the final, you should have completed all your coursework and taken the on-line quiz for each course.
Following are the steps to taking the final:
- Register for the oral exam by purchasing this item (Final Exam Fee).
- Schedule a 45-minute appointment for the exam with our Coaching Director.
- Record a 45-minute coaching call to review at your exam appointment.
- Attend your appointment and pass the oral exam.