LMI Registration PageRegister here for an amazing experience with Leadership MetaFormation! Payment processing is handled through our partner site, Coach22.com.
If you want to be certified by LMI you need to add the certification fee below to your registration!
Relating From the Heart is a powerful 3.5-day workshop experience exploring how God works transformation in us from the inside out. This intensive course (3.5 day workshop and 8 weeks of follow-up) includes everything listed in the "Details" section of the Relating From the Heart page.
This course is limited to 32 participants to allow a high level of interaction.
Early bird rates end January 31, 2017.
Registration closes February 17, 2017 (some pre-work is required).
Beginning with our amazing, multi-sensory Taste of Heaven experience, Transforming the Heart will let God touch your deepest desires in ways you never imagined, and train you to bring that same transformation to others. This intensive course includes everything listed under the "What You Get" section (3.5 day workshop, plus 8 weeks of follow-up). Registration ends April 5, 2017 and the early bird rate ends March 22nd , so sign up now!
April 6-8, 2017
If stepping away from life's pressing demands and endless deadlines sounds alluring come away to breathe deeply of spiritual, physical and emotional rest! Our schedule is spacious and restful for this restorative retreat. Expect spiritual refreshment, heart-warming sharing and fun!
This unique restorative retreat allows for over 20 hours of unstructured time and will be held at County Willows Inn, a lovely bed and breakfast tucked in beside a sleepy street, 1313 Clay Street in Ashland Oregon. See more information on the Inn here: www.countrywillowsinn.com .
Relating from the Heart is a powerful 3.5-day workshop experience exploring how God works transformation in us from the inside out. This intensive course (3.5 day workshop and 8 weeks of follow-up) includes everything listed in the "What You Get" section. This course is limited to 32 participants to allow a high level of interaction, and some pre-work is required. Registration ends July 3rd. so sign up now!
Each LMI core course includes:
- A highly-interactive, 3.5-day workshop experience that uses learning games, demos, hands-on practice and debriefing to create an incredible learning environment
- Personally taught by highly-sought-after coach trainer Tony Stoltzfus
- Limited to 32 participants so you'll get lots of personal contact with Tony and our team
- An amazing "Taste of Heaven" encounter using staging, original music, actors, dance, and more starts your transformation
- You'll join a band of four teammates and form deep, ongoing relationships in the workshop and beyond
- Eight follow-up sessions (that you schedule with your team) that help you apply what you're learning
- Workshop manual and follow-up guide
- Opportunity to become Certified in Coaching the Heart (requires additional certification fee).
If you have questions e-mail Office@Meta-Formation.com.
Next Course begins week of September 12, 2017 (10 am PST)
Sign-up deadline September 1st. View our Training Calendar for additional dates.
The Foundations of Coaching course introduces you to the fundamental disciplines, skills and heart of Christian coaching. Based on the widely-used book Leadership Coaching by Tony Stoltzfus, it teaches the basics of the coaching approach: goals-setting, action-planning, the coaching funnel model of a conversation, active listening, and the powerful asking techniques all coaches use. While required for those pursuing the LMI Coaching the Heart Certification, it is also a great fit for those who just want to pick up more of the basic skills that form the backdrop to LMI's core workshops.
The 12, one-hour sessions are delivered by phone over 12 weeks, so you can participate from anywhere in the world. You'll enjoy interacting with others on the same journey as you are, practicing what you are learning with a peer partner, and listen to live and recorded coaching demos that show you what you are reading about.
There are two certification options: a continuing ed program for those who already have a coaching credential, and a full certification for those who are starting from scratch. Complete info on the certification program is available on our certification page. If you have questions, e-mail us or give us a call!
Required books for the certification program can be purchased here.
Get your coaching certification through LMI! We offer two programs: a Full Certification for those new to coaching and a Continuing Ed option for those who already have a coaching certificate. Here’s what's required for the Continuing Ed option:
- Complete the three LMI core courses: Transforming the Heart, Living from the Heart, and Relating from the Heart (taken in any order).
- Pass a quiz after each course.
- Do the oral final exam (taped appointment review).
- Read the required books.
The full certification program has all the above plus the following:
- The 12-week Foundations in Coaching tele-course to ground you in traditional coaching techniques like listening, asking, and action-planning.
- Pass a quiz after the course.
The total regular price not including books is:
- $2124.00 - Full Certification
- $1899.00 - Continuing Ed Certification
For more info visit our certification page.
Purchase this item only if you are ready to take your final exam for LMI Coaching the Heart Certification. Before you take the final, you should have completed all your coursework and taken the on-line quiz for each course.
Following are the steps to taking the final:
- Register for the oral exam by purchasing this item (Final Exam Fee).
- Schedule a 45-minute appointment for the exam with our Coaching Director.
- Record a 45-minute coaching call to review at your exam appointment.
- Attend your appointment and pass the oral exam.