Calling Discovery Workshop | Presenter's Packageby Tony Stoltzfus
Complete Presenter's Package with PowerPoints--Electronic Download
The Calling Discovery Workshop Presenterís Package is composed of eight interactive sessions, with Power Points, that will guide your church or team to discover the purpose of their lives. Over the course of The Calling Discovery Workshop your group will learn what a calling is, what misconceptions exist surrounding callings, their personal life messages, and more. Together you will create a Revelation Journal, and profile the audience you are called to reach. This course assists people in not only discovering but also clearly articulating Godís call on their lives. Built around A Leaderís Life Purpose by well-known life coach Tony Stoltzfus, this course culminates in the creation of a personal life purpose statement.
This Presenter's Package includes everything you need to offer the course:
- Complete Presenter's Outlines with explanatory comments, keyed to the Workbook
- A 55-slide animated PowerPoint presentation
- A sample workshop schedule
- A customizable, color E-Brochure for promoting your course
Open SourceOpen Source means you can freely use these materials to in your organization, with your trainers, and you can freely modify them to fit your needs, all without paying tany royalties beyond the price of the outlines. For instance, you can redo the outlines to fit your schedule, add your organization's logo, customize the promotional e-brochure with your dates and times, reorganize the sessions to present them in a different format, or add new sessions that you create. The only things you can't do are give away or resell the outlines themselves, remove the author attribution or the required books, or translate the materials into another language without permission.
PowerPointsThis package includes a slick, 55-slide PowerPoint presentation with animated diagrams, great photos and exercise instructions to leave on screen when participants are working with their peer. A sample slide is at right.
Presenter QualificationsBecause the presenter needs to demonstrate each of the key skills, you'll be most successful if you already have some life coach training or are a certified coach. If you aren't comfortable offering it on your own, contact Coach22 and we can connect you with a professional coach/trainer you can bring in to offer the workshop.
Recommended ResourcesIf you'd like additional background material on the concepts covered in the course, here are some additional resources presenters will find useful:
- Leadership Coaching by Tony Stoltzfus: An in-depth treatment of the basic conversational skills in the coaching approach
- Christian Life Coaching Handbook: A companion volume to the Workbook with a wealth of dialogues, examples, coaching tips and more to help you use the Workbook effectively. This book is strongly recommended for presenters.
- The Calling Journey: An insightful look at how calling develops over a lifetime and the stages we go through on the road to our call. Includes tools for building your own calling timeline.
- Table of Contents
- Author Bio
- Reader Feedback
Table of Contents
- What is My Calling and How Do I Know It?
- The Revelation Journal
- Calling Patterns from Suffering
- Doing and Being Calls -- Life Messages
- The Message>Audience>Impact>Task Framework
- Defining Your Impact
- Find the Role that Fits
- Creating a Life Purpose Statement
About the Author
Click Here for more resources from this author.