Leadership Coaching Live lets you listen to a master coach at work. This eight-session set was recorded live, and includes demos of key coaching skills, live appointments, insightful debriefings and training sessions by a top Christian life coach trainer. It's a perfect companion to the book, Leadership Coaching. The book and CDs together are an excellent training tool to introduce others to the world of Christian coaching, especially using the FREE coaching course outlines (choose the second item below to get the outlines).
This set includes the following dynamic sessions:
1. The #1 Killer of Authentic Conversation Tony demonstrates the surprising differences in effectiveness between the advice-giving and coaching approaches.
2. What is Coaching? A discussion of what coaching is and how it compares to other disciplines like mentoring.
3. Live Coaching Appointment with Debrief Listen in on a real coaching appointment and hear two experienced coach trainers point out the specific coaching techniques being used.
4. Personal Responsibility and the Purposes of God Tony shares how the coaching method of developing leaders dovetails with God's ultimate purposes for his bride.
5. S.M.A.R.T. Goals and the Coaching Funnel See how a master coach helps leaders set effective, measurable goals that are worth doing and get done.
6. Opening Doors with Probing Questions Watch how the skilled use of probing questions opens a person up to creative self-discovery.
7. Problem Solving the Coaching Way An artful demonstration of how to use questions instead of suggestions to help others get unstuck and start moving forward.
8. Taking Decisive Action Tony demonstrates how to turn "want to" into "will do" with the coaching techniques for developing action steps with high buy-in.
Tony has been a pioneer in the Christian coaching movement for years. As a co-founder of a large Christian coach training school, he created six coaching courses used at the graduate level, two coaching certification programs and oversaw the training of hundreds of coaches. He's authored many other workshops, training CDs and coach training products, and coaches an international clientele of ministry and business leaders. Tony and his family reside in Redding, CA.