Coach22 Video Review
Level III Life Coaching Course | Presenter's Package v 2.0 -- Downloadby Tony Stoltzfus
Complete Presenter's Package--Electronic Download
Training Hours: approximately 30 hrs total
Format: In-person class or Tele-course
Course Level: Advanced
Presenter Skill Level: Advanced
The Level III Life Coaching Course outline package provides everything a skilled coach needs to offer advanced training in life purpose discovery and life coaching skills. If you are a coach trainer, these courses offer way to train coaches in your organization without paying the high per-trainee royalties coaching schools require.
Course OverviewThis open source Christian coach training course outline is designed as the third step in a life coach training curriculum. It provides provides eight weeks of advanced, interactive training in a classroom or tele-course format. You'll go beyond the basics to cover life coaching topics like:
- Unearthing core passions under dreams
- Exploring the three levels of God's purposes for us and how they impact life purpose coaching
- Doing strengths discovery with inventories, the client's success stories, or by examining weaknesses
- Values discovery and creating value statements
- Doing life purpose in a biblical way that includes suffering, obedience and sacrifice as well as success
- Learning and applying the levels of personality type understanding
- Coaching fundamental allegiance issues (is this my life or Jesus's?)
What's IncludedThe course is built around the first half of the Christian Life Coaching Handbook by Tony Stoltzfus; and this Presenter's Package includes all the materials you'll need to offer it:
- In-depth Presenter's Outlines with learning objectives and other helps,keyed to the Powerpoint and the Handbook
- A Facilitator's Guide with useful information on how to successfully manage and promote the course
- A Participant's Package you give to each student, which includes the course schedule, peer session outlines for off-line learning, and other participant info
- A premade, customizable E-flyer you can send out to advertise your course (view sample e-brochure)
PrerequisitesThis course assumes participants know basic coaching techniques in listening and asking, and understand the values and philosophy behind the coaching approach. We recommend that participants have taken a level I course (such as Getting Started in Leadership Coaching first, plus a Level II course like The Level II Coach Training Intensive
What is Open Source?Open source means two things: first, you can use these materials to train coaches in your organization, with your trainers, royalty free; and second, you can freely modify the outlines and powerpoints to fit your needs. For instance, you can redo the outlines to fit your scheduling needs, add your organization's logo, customize the promotional e-brochure with your dates and times, reorganize the sessions to present them in a different format, or add new sessions that you create. The only things you CAN'T do are give away or resell the outlines themselves, remove the author attribution, offer the course without requiring participants to purchase the Christian Life Coaching Handbook, or translate the materials without express written permission.
Session ListThis course is designed around eight group sessions, with weekly reading assignments from the book. Each week also includes a 90-minute peer practice session where trainees meet in pairs to build proficiency by coaching each other. Click on the "Table of Contents" tab below to see a session list.
Presenter QualificationsBecause the presenter needs to demonstrate each of the key skills, Level III Life Coaching Course calls for advanced presenter skills. We recommend that you have a coaching certification or coach trainer credentials to teach this course. If you aren't comfortable offering it on your own, contact Coach22 and we can connect you with a professional coach trainer you can bring in to teach the course.
Recommended ResourcesIf you'd like additional background material on the concepts covered in the course, here are some additional resources presenters will find useful:
- Leadership Coaching by Tony Stoltzfus: An in-depth treatment of the basic conversational skills of coaching covered in Level I and II.
- A Leader's Life Purpose Workbook: All the exercises in the Christian Life Coaching Handbook, in a format designed to give to a coaching client.
- Video Review
- Table of Contents
- Author Bio
Table of Contents
Session List1. Course Orientation
2. The Biblical Foundations of Life Coaching
3. Coaching Allegiance
4. Discovering Your Design: Strengths
5. Coaching Passion and Energy
6. Discovering Core Passions in Dreams
7. Dealing with Dream Obstacles
8. Creating Value Statements