LMI Registration PageRegister here for an amazing experience with Leadership MetaFormation! Payment processing is handled through our partner site, Coach22.com.
If you want to be certified by LMI you need to add the certification fee to your registration! From the item detail page or in your cart choose "Course + Certification Fee" from the drop down menu.
Each LMI core course includes:
- A highly-interactive, 3.5-day workshop experience that uses learning games, demos, hands-on practice and debriefing to create an incredible learning environment
- Personally taught by highly-sought-after coach trainer Tony Stoltzfus
- Limited to 32 participants so you'll get lots of personal contact with Tony and our team
- An amazing "Taste of Heaven" encounter using staging, original music, actors, dance, and more starts your transformation
- You'll join a band of four teammates and form deep, ongoing relationships in the workshop and beyond
- Eight follow-up sessions (that you schedule with your team) that help you apply what you're learning
- Workshop manual and follow-up guide
- Opportunity to become Certified in Coaching the Heart (requires additional certification fee).
If you have questions e-mail Office@Meta-Formation.com.
Get your coaching certification through LMI! We offer two programs: a Full Certification for those new to coaching and a Continuing Ed option for those who already have a coaching certificate. Here’s what's required for the Continuing Ed option:
- Complete three LMI core courses: Transforming the Heart, Living from the Heart and Coaching the Heart (taken in any order).
- Pass a quiz after each course.
- Do the oral final exam (taped appointment review).
- Read the required books.
The full certification program has all the above plus the following:
- The 12-week Foundations in Coaching tele-course to ground you in traditional coaching techniques like listening, asking, and action-planning.
- Pass a quiz after the course.
For information on certification cost and details about requirements and what you get, visit our certification page.
Wouldn’t it be cool if Jesus actually joined your coaching sessions? Imagine if every appointment was a three-way call with him, and instead of looking for answers within, you could simply ask Jesus and he’d tell you straight up? Coaching the Heart will show you how to have life-changing, live dialogues with Jesus, right in your coaching sessions. It’s heart transformation instead of behavioral modification.
If you’ve wanted more impact as a coach--if you want to marry wisdom with a supernatural touch from God--this course is for you!
(Early bird discount good until October 10th. After that the price will be $479.)
Relating from the Heart is a powerful 3.5-day workshop experience exploring how God works transformation in us from the inside out. This intensive course (3.5 day workshop and 8 weeks of follow-up) includes everything listed in the "What You Get" section. This course is limited to 32 participants to allow a high level of interaction, and some pre-work is required.
(Please be sure to give us a good email address when registering. We will be sending out pre-work instructions as well as more information.)
Early bird rate good through December 12th then $479.00. Registration ends January 2nd. .
There are two certification options: a continuing ed program for those who already have a coaching credential, and a full certification for those who are starting from scratch. Complete info on the certification program is available on our certification page. If you have questions, e-mail us or give us a call!
Required books for the certification program can be purchased here.
Purchase this item only if you are ready to take your final exam for LMI Coaching the Heart Certification. Before you take the final, you should have completed all your coursework and taken the on-line quiz for each course.
Following are the steps to taking the final:
- Register for the oral exam by purchasing this item (Final Exam Fee).
- Schedule a 45-minute appointment for the exam with our Coaching Director.
- Record a 45-minute coaching call to review at your exam appointment.
- Attend your appointment and pass the oral exam.
Jan. 4-6, 2019
If stepping away from life's pressing demands and endless deadlines sounds alluring the read on! Come away to breathe deeply of spiritual, physical and emotional rest! Our schedule is spacious and restful for this restorative retreat. Expect spiritual refreshment, heart-warming sharing and fun!
This unique restorative retreat allows for over 20 hours of unstructured time with focus on being with time to absorb the input life has thrown your way. Allow your heart to catch up with your feet at County Willows Inn, a lovely bed and breakfast tucked in beside a sleepy street, 1313 Clay Street in Ashland Oregon. See more information on the Inn here: www.countrywillowsinn.com .
Living from the Heart is an amazing 3.5-day experience of meeting God in your life story and finding he has been involved in your life in ways you never dreamed. This intensive course (3.5 day workshop and 8-weeks of follow-up) includes everything listed under the "What You Get" section. This course is limited to 32 participants to allow a high level of interaction.
Early bird rate ends Dec. 31st. Registration ends January 20th.
(Please be sure to give us a good email address when registering as we will be sending pre-work instructions.)