Coach22 Video Review
Powerful Questions: Problem Solving
Powerful Questions: Problem-Solving the Coaching Wayby Tony Stoltzfus
65 min audio+ handouts
Read an In-Depth Review
Listen to a Sample
Powerful Questions: Problem Solving shows you how to use the coaching approach to help your clients generate innovative solutions and get moving. This dynamic live CD helps you develop your coaching skills by listening to a great coach at work. Much of the art of asking powerful questions is caught, not taught, and these in-depth coaching demonstrations will help you catch the feel for how a break-through question grows out of the context of a coaching conversation. The disc includes a brief input session outlining several problem solving approaches, followed by live, extended demos that show how those techniques look in action. We'll cover these three key techniques:
- The Obstacle Approach homes in on what stops you and brainstorms ways around it.
- The Ideal Future Approach bypasses the limitations of the present by exploring the ideal.
- 3The Transformational Approach moves the focus beyond circumstances to Godís purposes.
Also available for purchase as a streaming audio course for 30% off.
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - 9||10 - 24||25+|
- Video Review
- Table of Contents
- Author Bio
Table of Contents
- Input: Problem Solving Techniques
- Demo: Exploration
- Demo: Defining the Issue
- Demo: The Ideal Future
- Demo: Moving from Ideal to Real
- Demo: The Obstacle Approach
- Demo: Creative Solutions
- Demo: The Transformational Approach
- Group Debriefing
- Demo: The Obstacle Approach II
- Demo: The Obstacle Approach (contíd)
About the Author
Tony Stoltzfus is a coach and trainer with nearly two decades of experience in the coaching field. He's launched several coaching certification programs, written a dozen books on various coaching and leadership topics, and produced over twenty coaching courses which are used across the globe.