Questions for Jesus Workshop | Facilitator's PackageComplete Presenter's Package with PowerPoints--Download (106 mb)
by Tony StoltzfusRating:
Read an In-Depth Review
The Questions for Jesus Workshop is the perfect way to introduce a group to the powerful practice of your praying deepest desires. And this workshop's interactive approach gets participants praying and sharing what they heard right off the bat. Based on the book, Questions for Jesus by Tony Stoltzfus, this facilitator's package includes:
- Complete, in-depth outlines of each of the eight sessions to help you train with confidence
- A beautiful, 50-slide animated PowerPoint presentation keyed to the outline
- Professional workshop handouts you can print, keyed to the outline
- Four different schedules for any event length, from half-day up to day plus evening
- A customizable E-Brochure to make promoting your workshop easy
- A license to buy Questions for Jesusbooks in bulk for your participants at 30% off
- Table of Contents
- Author Bio
- Reader Feedback
- You May Also Like:
Questions for Jesus Workshop | Facilitator's Package - Details
The Questions Workshop | Facilitator's Packageby Tony Stoltzfus
Complete Presenter's Package with PowerPoints--Electronic Download (106 mb)
Read an In-Depth Review
Course DetailsThe course is designed around eight interactive sessions, designed to be done in teams of four. Putting people in teams around a table facilitates sharing and gets everyone to engage what is happening. Brief input segments are followed by chances for participants to actually pray and see results immediately. Participants will ask Jesus 15-20 intimate questions during the workshop, and journal or share with teammates after each one.
Open Source FormatOpen Source means you can freely use these materials to train people in your organization and freely modify them to fit your needs, all without paying any royalties beyond the price of the outlines. For instance, you can redo the outlines to fit your schedule or add your organization's logo. You can customize the promotional e-brochure with your dates and times, reorganize the sessions to present them in a different format, or add new sessions that you create. The only things you can't do are give away or resell these materials, remove the author attribution or translate the materials into another language without permission.
PowerPoint PresentationThis package includes a professional, 50-slide PowerPoint presentation with animated diagrams, beautiful photos and exercise instructions to leave on screen when participants are working with their team. A sample slide is at right.
Recommended ResourcesThese resources can be used to supplement course materials or provide valuable background on the concepts it covers:
- Questions for Jesus by Tony Stoltzfus: the book this course is based on. While it is not required, having copies of the book available can help people apply what they learn after the workshop and greatly increase your success.
- Desire Discovery Cards: A deck of playing cards with the 16 desires and 16 emotions, used to help people unpack and drill down to desires
- Additional, free on-line videos and coaching demos on heart engaging and praying your desire can be found here, with even more on Tony Stoltzfus's YouTube Channel.
- The Questions for Jesus Poster shows the five guidelines for praying your desire and is a great workshop aid.
- The Invitation is a coaching manual overflowing with useful information on the MetaFormation heart model and the broader applications of praying your desire. It's perfect background reading for leading the course!
- TheTransforming the Heart course from the Leadership MetaFormation Institute provides in-depth training on working with desires that's a great addition for facilitators or those who just want more.
Table of Contents
- Questions for Jesus: what desires are and how to pray them
- Questions Principles: five simple guidelines for praying your desire
- Day Two Welcome and Testimonies (Optional)
- Desires in James | Crafting Desire Prayers: the biblical foundation for praying your desires, and an exercise to expand your prayer vocabulary
- The Heart Model: Explaining how the heart works and the role of desire in change
- Drilling Down to Desire: a quick way to identify the desire that is driving you
- Drilling Down Practice: Identifying your desires and taking them to Jesus
- Touching Jesus' Desire: You can fulfill the longing of the Son of God
- Wrap-up: debriefing on your experience
About the Author
What People Are Saying...“I have been a widow for many years… today I got my husband back.”
“I met the Jesus who just wants to talk to me… he was a chatty Jesus.”
"...She said she had not heard God speak to her in twenty years... and in this last session she has heard his voice several times."
A construction worker came to the microphone. “I’ve been telling God for the last year, ‘I don’t want you to talk to me. And I don’t want to talk to you.’” Then he choked up for a moment, and tears began running down his face. “It’s so good to be connected again.”
"My times with God are like a fire hose..."
"God met me in places I didn’t expect; and I received a perspective that blew the doors off. I come from a conservative background in which I was taught that feelings can get us off track and can’t be trusted. I was guarded about that, so when I realized that the training was going to be on going into feelings??? I was not sure what I thought or what to do. But what I came out with was an intimacy with a holy and relational God I have not experienced before." -- Missionary
"Our team is still meeting a year later..."
Jesus is much more tangible and real in my life!
You May Also Like:
135 pages, softcover
Watch a Video Review
Read an In-Depth Review
Read Another Review
Read a Sample Meditation
Want to bring God encounters into your coaching--and your relationship with Jesus? Stop praying about the business ("God, what do you want me to do?") and learn to pray about the relationship ("Jesus, here's what I like about you: ____. What do you like most about me?") with a master of engaging the heart as your guide.
Questions for Jesus by master coach Tony Stoltzfus takes you on a journey of learning how to pray and coach around your deepest desires. Written in a devotional format, this book takes heart-level conversation with Jesus to a new level.
Questions for Jesus shows how Jesus spoke to the deepest desires of those he met--and how he can do so for you. Built around 52 passages in Matthew where Jesus touches desires, each meditation offers five powerful, heart-level questions that will help you enter into the passage and receive what your heart most longs to hear.
18" x 24", frame not included
This poster is a great training aid if you are presenting Questions for Jesus material--or a perfect reminder for where you have your devotions of how to pray your desires. There are five simple rules for asking Questions for Jesus:
- Ask in Faith...
Pray in accordance with what scripture has already revealed. We don't pray, "Jesus, do you love me?" but instead, "Jesus, what do you love about me?"
- for Desire Fulfilled...
We are praying for a specific desire, like love, security, peace, or recognition.
- in Relationship...
Instead of asking for a thing or outcome in this world to fill our desire, we ask Jesus to fill it with himself.
- by a Rhema...
The experiential, spoken word touches desires in ways the Logos (scripture) can't.
- from a Good God.
He's the one who longs to fill your desires. This isn't about what you can do for him, but what he can do for you.
Praying in accordance with these five principles can change your devotional life forever!
The Invitation plus Questions for Jesus for half price!
254 pages, softcover
Includes 4 hours of FREE video!
Watch a Video Review
Read an In-Depth Review
Read a Free Chapter
This seminal book by master coach Tony Stoltzfus will take you beyond coaching behavior to working with the heart--and seeing the dramatic transformation that comes from coaching the deepest levels of the human psyche. And it includes access to four hours of FREE video of Tony coaching leaders through the techniques in the book!
This special bundle also includes Questions for Jesus for half price. Want to bring God encounters into your coaching--and your relationship with Jesus? Stop praying about the business ("God,what do you want me to do?") and learn to pray about the relationship ("Jesus, here's what I like about you: ____. What do you like most about me?") with a master of engaging the heart as your guide.
The companion to the Questions for Jesus Group Guide
Watch a Sample Video
Offer the Questions for Jesus Course using this DVD and the Group Guide and you'll take people on an amazing journey of learning to ask Jesus intimate questions and hearing him speak personally and immediately to your deepest desires. This DVD includes video demos and teachings for all 8 sessions of the course, in higher resolution format than those posted on the internet. Based on the book, Questions for Jesus by Tony Stoltzfus, this DVD and the Group Guide include what you need as presenter to offer the course. And the Open Source format means you can offer our courses royalty free.