Coach22 Video Review
Asking Profound Questions (formerly "Asking to Win")by Bob Biehl
Watch a Video Review
Read an In-Depth Review
A great question can transform your life. In this compact, high-impact booklet, Bobb Biehl, a well-known speaker and life- and business planning consultant, has captured over 100 jewels from his own experience of asking profound questions. The booklet also contains samples of several planning tools and rules of thumb for asking, planning and deciding.
Bob Biehl's questions run the gamut from career change to brainstorming to organizing to problem solving. It's a great pocket resource for Christian coaches seeking to improve their asking skills or find examples of life-changing questions. Great questions help us to think through a variety of options.
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - 9||10 - 24||25+|
- Video Review
- Table of Contents
- Author Bio
- Reader Feedback
Asking Profound Questions (formerly "Asking to Win") - Detailsby Bob Biehl
Read an In-Depth Review
This power-packed booklet by Bob Biehl (originally published as Asking to Win fits into your suit coat pocket, purse, or briefcase, and contains over 100 profound questions. They're great for coaching situations, teaching yourself to ask powerful question, or to help you make great decisions in your own life. Biehl provides ten challenging coaching questions in each of ten key areas, along with life-planning tools and principles for asking, planning and deciding at crucial moments in life.
Asking Profound Questions covers topics like ahow to ask life-changing personal questions instead of wasting the moment on small talk, brainstorming, making great decisions under pressure, strategic planning, interviewing potential hires, refocusing your life, even parenting. Bobb Biehl is a master of the art of asking, and this pocket-sized booklet puts that mastery with you wherever you go.
Table of Contents
2. BRAINSTORMING ... your way out of a mental "rut" and maximizing your finest ideas
3. CAREER-ING ... when you, or a friend, are considering a career change
4. DECIDING ... when a risky, pressurized, costly decision needs to be made
5. INTERVIEWING ... getting behind a personís smile ... and beyond her/his resume
6. FOCUSING ... or re-focusing your life
7. ORGANIZING ... your life to maximize your time
8. PARENTING ... to raise healthy, balanced children
9. PLANNING... Masterplanning any organization or major project
10. SOLVING ... any problem faster with a systematic problem-solving process
About the Author
Paul H. Weaver
Owner, Weaver Leather, Inc.