Coach22 Video Review
Authentic Coaching Relationshipsby Tony Stoltzfus
50 min audio + handouts (download here)
Read an In-Depth Review
Listen to a Sample
In this Christian coach training audio CD, coach trainer Tony Stoltzfus shows how to build authentic coaching relationships with those you coach (and with everyone else you meet!) Starting with the idea that an authentic relationship is only one conversation away, Tony shows how to use stories to go deep quickly.
From the Disc Jacket
Whether you are coaching small group leaders or business clients, building a great coaching relationship is the key to successful coaching. This training disc uses live demos to present several key relationship-building tools:
- Storytelling. Learn four key principles of authentic storytelling.
- Life Stories. How to use a special kind of life story (the story of your identity) to create exceptional transparency in just one coaching session.
- The Agenda. Tips on maximizing buy-in by keeping the coachee in charge.
This enhanced CD includes handouts and outlines for the coaching demos and input on the CD, as well as the audio sessions. To access them, just insert this disc into your computer.
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - 9||10 - 24||25+|
- Video Review
- Table of Contents
- Author Bio
Table of Contents
- The Keys to Great Relationships
- Demo: Telling Authentic Stories
- Catalyzing Stories: Debrief
- Storytelling Practice Exercise
- Types of Life Stories
- Demo: The Story of Your Identity
- Identity Stories Practice Exercise
- Two Paradigms of Authenticity
- The Coaching Agenda
- Coaching Covenants
About the Author
Click here for more resources from Tony Stoltzfus.