Coach22 Video Review
Powerful Questions: Changing Perspective
Powerful Questions: Changing Perspectivesby Tony Stoltzfus
77 minutes of audio + handouts
Read an In-Depth Review
Listen to a Sample
One of the key things clients want from a coach is perspective: on their challenges, dreams, rationales, and decisions. This CD uses live coaching demos of reframing techniques to make you into a master at helping others get perspective. (For a list of sessions, see the "Table of Contents" Tab below.) You'll learn three powerful asking approaches that help people see things from new angles:
- The Proportion Technique helps a person see things in relation to the big picture of other values and priorities.
- The Objectivity Approach helps takes us beyond our own viewpoint to see things as they really are.
- The Viewpoint Technique lets you look at a situation from 11 different angles.
On this powerful coaching questions CD, you'll listen in as the coach takes a transformational approach to help a client during a difficult time of transition and job search. By going to the deeper level of God's purposes for this individual's life, the coach helps him completely change perspective on his situation. You'll also see a second client touch the deepest desires of her heart as she considers the sonship perspective, and hear the coach walk her through several other ways of viewing the situation to get additional perspective. It's an eye-opening look at the power of coaching!
In addition to 77 minutes of audio (a brief overview of each technique followed by three live coaching demos with commentary), this disc includes and handouts and worksheets you can print out to put those powerful questions right in your hands. Listening to a top coach at work is an easy, effective way to expand your coaching repertoire -- and you can do it even while you're driving to work!
Here are some other great titles from the Master Coach Series:
- Problem Solving the Coaching Way
- Coaching Visionaries
- Authentic Coaching Relationships
You can purchase this audio CD two ways: as a physical product (this listing) or as an on-line streaming audio version. You save 30% plus shipping with the on-line option!
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - 9||10 - 24||25+|
- Video Review
- Table of Contents
- Author Bio
- Reader Feedback
Table of Contents
- Powerful Questions: Changing Perspective Introduction
- Input: Perspective Changing Techniques Part I
- Input: Perspective Changing Techniques Part II
- Demo #1: The Perspective of Time
- Demo #1: Viewpoints of Obedience and Timing
- Debriefing the Demo
- Demo #2: The Viewpoint of Motive
- Demo #2: Viewpoints of Destiny and Ideal
- Demo #2: The Viewpoint of Faith
- Demo #2: The Viewpoint of Sonship
- Demo #3: The Viewpoint of Passion
- Demo #3: The Viewpoint of God's Purpose
About the Author
Click Here for more resources from this author.
"I've had the privilege of attending two very fine coach training programs. During a class at the latter school, I had a coaching moment that seemed to really impress my instructors, who naturally assumed I had gained that coaching skill from my former training. In all honesty, it was a skill I had learned from Tony Stoltzfus' Perspective Change coaching CD's I had listened to while commuting there."