The Business Coaching ToolkitTop 10 Strategies for Solving the Toughest Dilemmas Facing Organizations
by Stephen Fairley and Bill Zipp230 pages, hardback
Equipping coaches to stay on the cutting-edge of their craft, The Business Coaching Toolkit expertly provides a collection of application-based, proven tools that present creative solutions to the challenges of today's workplace. You’ll discover ten of the best coaching practices for solving business and leadership problems with clients—right away.
This hands-on guide offers tools for:
- Assessing the five life tasks every individual longs to complete
- Discovering the deeper meaning of vision and tie goals into the client's core values
- Building core skills in delegation, feedback, and affirmation.
- Guiding clients through a comprehensive analysis of their current situation
The Business Coaching Toolkit presents a valuable supply of straightforward exercises designed to bring a new dimension to every professional coach's practice.Price $44.99 44.99
The Business Coaching Toolkit - Details
The Business Coaching ToolkitRating:
Table of Contents
- Introduction. The Evolution of Professional Coaching.
- Chapter One. Developing a Leadership Vision (It's NOT What You Think!).
- Chapter Two.The One-Percent Solution.
- Chapter Three. Getting Things Done Through Others.
- Chapter Four. Making Goals SMART.
- Chapter Five. The Power of Positive Praise.
- Chapter Six. Making Feedback Effective.
- Chapter Seven. A New Twist on SWOT.
- Chapter Eight. The Life Leadership Dashboard.
- Chapter Nine. The Sixth Suitcase.
- Chapter Ten. What Color is Your Team?
- Chapter Eleven. Using the Ten Tools.
About the AuthorsStephen G. Fairley is one of the leading business coaches in the United States. His work has been featured in Harvard Management Update, Fortune Small Business, the ABA Journal, Entrepreneur, and Inc. magazines. He was named "America's Top Marketing Coach" by CoachVille, the world's largest professional coaching association.
Bill Zipp is President of Leadership Link, Inc. (www.LeadershipLink.net). As a seasoned small business specialist, Bill has spent thousands of hours working with hundreds of business leaders across the country. His proven program, The Business Fitness System, is a step-by-step plan for building a strong, self-sustaining small business. Bill is an award-winning author, speaker, and master business coach as well as a professional member of the National Speakers Association and their Business Coaching Professional Experts Group.