The Business Coaching ToolkitTop 10 Strategies for Solving the Toughest Dilemmas Facing Organizations
by Stephen Fairley and Bill Zipp
Like most people in the marketplace, coaches need to say on top of their profession. The Business Coaching Toolkit offers coaches the tools to foster innovate solutions that meet the challenges of the marketplace. These ten key coaching practices (see the "Table of Contents" tab below) form the core of the book, and offer innovative ways to coach executives around goals, strategic vision, employ development and retention, and more. With each tool, step-by-step guidance is provided on how and where to employ it to maximize results.
Each key skill in The Business Coaching Toolkit is drawn from the authors' broad coaching and business experience, and fortified through consultation with other accomplished executive coaches and consultants. This book is a powerful aid to strengthening your professional coaching skill set. Price $44.99 44.99
- Table of Contents
- Author Bio
Table of Contents
- Introduction. The Evolution of Professional Coaching.
- Chapter One. Developing a Leadership Vision (It's NOT What You Think!).
- Chapter Two.The One-Percent Solution.
- Chapter Three. Getting Things Done Through Others.
- Chapter Four. Making Goals SMART.
- Chapter Five. The Power of Positive Praise.
- Chapter Six. Making Feedback Effective.
- Chapter Seven. A New Twist on SWOT.
- Chapter Eight. The Life Leadership Dashboard.
- Chapter Nine. The Sixth Suitcase.
- Chapter Ten. What Color is Your Team?
- Chapter Eleven. Using the Ten Tools.
About the Author
Bill Zipp, a seasoned small business specialist, is President of Leadership Link, Inc. (www.LeadershipLink.net). He has spent thousands of hours working with business leaders from across North America. The Business Fitness System, his proven leadership program, is a strategic, step-by-step process for building self-sustaining small business. Bill is an author, speaker, and master coach as well as a professional member of the National Speakers Association and their Business Coaching Professional Experts Group.